Sunday, June 28, 2009

One More Time

I'm not done for today.

You thought I was.

And you were wrong.

IN YOUR FACE.

:D Well, okay, not really in your face, but whatever. It's time for bed soon. I have to say this because I'm a big girl and I have things to do tomorrow and I have to get up early to do them.

Being big really, truly sucks big time. I was talking to my dad a week ago about how when you get to be an "adult" summer vacation isn't really that big of a deal, it's just another part of the year. It has stopped being magical, and the feeling I have about this is similar to the one I experienced when Christmas stopping being magical (True story, Christmas stopped being magical for me. But there's a happy ending, I realized it was way cooler to be with my family than to have a magical Christmas. Go me. [Today I was at my friend's house and there was another one of my friends there and he had on his computer desktop the following message. AWESOMENESS: When I get sad, I stop being sad and get awesome instead. True story.]) (Don't you enjoy how I started and ended that parenthetical remark with True story? True story. I'll stop now...) So what I'm trying to say is, summer ain't all it's cracked up to be anymore. Lame.

And also this:

Praying for strength is similar to praying for patience. If you'e just being cute and spiritual and don't really care about having patience or strength, then don't do it. Because it SUCKS. I have never been so plagued with thoughts that are the exact opposite of what I want to be thinking in my life. It's like they wont stop, and I don't know how to make them stop. Someone save me! Jesus, please, save me. I'm not being facetious...I'm really done with it. I would tell you what's going on, but I have one more thing to do before I do that. So you'll have to wait. Sorry.

That's all I've got, because it is midnight and that is my self-inflicted bedtime.

No comments: